Throughout February, CoderDojo Brisbane will be back at four exciting locations – Chermside, Sunnybank Hills, Carindale and Mt Ommaney Library.
We hope that you were able to secure your spot at a location near you. If you missed out – don’t worry – more sessions for the second half of the year will be opening soon!
In the meantime, on your last couple of weeks of school holidays, why don’t you get an early start on CoderDojo and get familiar with some coding activities? There are several great resources that can get you started:
- CoderDojo Kata – your go-to knowledge base for kids, mentors and parents.
- Codecademy – a helpful resource to interactively learn the basic skills of coding through an easy to follow step by step tutorial.
- Code.org – a non-profit foundation dedicated to growing computer programming education. Learn to code through step by step coding tutorials.
- Khan Academy – learn anything and everything to do with coding.
- CoderDojo Game – learn how to build a HTML game in 5 lines, as well as basic programming principles.
For more helpful resources, click here.
We can’t wait for CoderDojo Brisbane to kick off in a few weeks, we hope you’re all excited!