Have you ever wanted to build your own robot? Now you can at ‘Build My Robot’!
‘Build My Robot’ is an all-day event that will be held at the Brisbane Hackerspace on Saturday 26th October. The ticket price includes all the tools and the bits that you will need to build your own robot.
All you have to do is arrive and do the building!
About the event:
- The day is set at a basic level to ensure that no prior experience is required.
- The aim is to build a fully working (Arduino compatible) programmable robot.
- It will be based on the Turtle from DF Robot with sensors to create a line-following robot.
- You will take your robot home with you after the build day.
- All the tools you need will be provided. If you wish, you may bring along your personal laptop to program the Arduino.
- We plan to hold future sessions that will build upon this platform and what you learn in this session.
For more information visit Build My Robot.
This event will be perfect for CoderDojo participants who are ready to challenge themselves to build their very own robot!